Just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and to do that I'm sharing our Christmas card here with all of my friends near and far. I had my cards printed at the Paper Coterie this year, and although this isn't the exact card, it's pretty darn close. :)
Top 10 List for 2011
- Dad caught over 300 fish.
- Seej pitched the softball 167 times.
- We went on 8 bike rides as a family in a single file line.
- We drove 895 miles to go camping and to the cabin.
- Doop used 57 towels to dry off after swimming.
- Lou caught 250 potato bugs, worms, and caterpillars.
- We went on 13 horse rides in the late evening sun.
- We exchanged 2,048 hugs, kisses, and I love you's.
- We shared 10, 498 laughs.
- Mom took at least 3000 pictures to remember all of it.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! I wish you every happiness during this holiday season.